Enter to Win a Paragon Getaway for 2 at the Home Show!
REGISTRATION WILL BE SET UP AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE HOME SHOW: WIN ONE NIGHT STAY, SPA SERVICES FOR 2, DINNER FOR 2, AND GOLF FOR 2!
TOTAL VALUE: $500
For an alternate form of entry via mail, please read rules and regulations.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. IF YOU WILL NOT BE ATTENDING THE HOME SHOW, AND STILL WOULD LIKE TO ENTER THE CONTEST, PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ALTERNATIVE ENTRIES.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who ARE 21 AND OLDER as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Central Louisiana Home Builders Association as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Feb 1, 2019 and March 10, 2019. All mailed entries must be received by March 9, 2019.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by either via entry at the Central Louisiana Home and Product Show at the Rapides Parish Coliseum, or via MAIL by mailing your Name, Email, Phone, Address to: Kinetix, Attn: Paragon Contest, 400 Murray Street, Alexandria, LA 71301. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Central Louisiana Home Builders Association. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility.
5. Prizes: The Winner will receive
A certificate for a one night hotel stay. (Valid based on availability. Some blackout dates apply. Reservations are required.)
$100 Dining Certificate valid at any Paragon dining venue.
$100 Spa La Vie Certificate valid to apply to the service of your choice. (Based on availability. Appointment recommended. Not valid for products.)
Golf for Two at Tamahka Trails Golf Course.
TOTAL VALUE: $500
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined Paragon Casino Resort. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Central Louisiana Home Builders Association to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected random drawing under the supervision of Central Louisiana Home Builders Association. Winner will be notified by phone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Central Louisiana Home Builders Association, anyone acting on behalf of Central Louisiana Home Builders Association, and Central Louisiana Home Builders Association’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Central Louisiana Home Builders Association. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Central Louisiana Home Builders Association from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Central Louisiana Home Builders Association may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Central Louisiana Home Builders Association reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Central Louisiana Home Builders Association’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Central Louisiana Home Builders Association may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Central Louisiana Home Builders Association Central Louisiana Home Builders Association reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms &.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Central Louisiana Home Builders Association and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND LOUISIANA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Louisiana having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Central Louisiana Home Builders Association.